The Power of Meditation
Meditation lets you become more aware and more purposeful about your actions. It teaches you how to respond, rather than react, to situations in your life. Meditation sounds simple. But it takes discipline to remain still in body and mind. However, anyone can do it.
In this lecture you will learn what meditation does to your brain, the benefits of meditation, how to use meditation in your daily life for higher levels of energy, focus, and creativity.
- Meditation for The Modern Life
- The Benefits and Science of Meditation
- Working With a Restless Mind
- Different Types of Meditation
- Meditation With Intention
- Being In The Now
- Dealing With Thoughts and Feelings
- Making Meditation Work for You
- Mindful Listening & Communication
- Tips For Meditation Success
- Simple and Practical Practices
- Keeping The Practice Going
“after just two weeks doing the daily meditations my stress levels went down. The four second inhale and eight second exhale meditation has become part of my morning routine- I just love it! To start my day with a more relaxed and clear mind set“